Ketamine Nasal Spray – Spravato
Buy MDMA Canada delivers Ketamine Nasal Spray right to your doorstep in Canada Only
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
SPRAVATO is a medicine, used along with an antidepressant, taken to treat:
- Adults with treatment-resistant depression (TRD)
- Depressive symptoms in adults with major depressive disorder (MDD) with suicidal thoughts or actions
The benefits of Spravato (esketamine) therapy are primarily associated with its potential to provide relief for individuals with treatment-resistant depression, which is a severe form of major depressive disorder that does not respond to traditional antidepressant medications and therapies. Here are some potential benefits of Spravato:
- Rapid Onset of Action: One of the significant advantages of Spravato is its relatively fast-acting nature. Many traditional antidepressant medications may take several weeks to months to show noticeable effects, while Spravato can lead to improvements in mood within hours or days for some patients.
- Effective for Treatment-Resistant Depression: Spravato is specifically approved for individuals with treatment-resistant depression, which means it can be an option for those who have not responded well to other forms of treatment.
- Reduced Suicidal Ideation: Spravato has shown promise in reducing suicidal ideation, which can be a critical benefit for individuals experiencing severe depression.
- Convenience: It is administered as a nasal spr
SPRAVATO can cause serious side effects, including:
- Sedation and dissociation. SPRAVATO may cause sleepiness (sedation), fainting, dizziness, spinning sensation, anxiety, or feeling disconnected from yourself, your thoughts, feelings, space and time (dissociation).
- Tell your healthcare provider right away if you feel like you cannot stay awake or if you feel like you are going to pass out.
- Your healthcare provider must monitor you for serious side effects for at least 2 hours after taking SPRAVATO. Your healthcare provider will decide when you are ready to leave the healthcare setting.
- Abuse and misuse. There is a risk for abuse and physical and psychological dependence with SPRAVATO® treatment. Your healthcare provider should check you for signs of abuse and dependence before and during treatment with SPRAVATO.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you have ever abused or been dependent on alcohol, prescription medicines, or street drugs.
- Your healthcare provider can tell you more about the differences between physical and psychological dependence and drug addiction.
- SPRAVATO Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS). Because of the risks for sedation, dissociation, and abuse and misuse, SPRAVATO® is only available through a restricted program called the SPRAVATO Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) Program. SPRAVATO can only be administered at healthcare settings certified in the SPRAVATO REMS Program. Patients treated in outpatient healthcare settings (e.g., medical offices and clinics) must be enrolled in the program.
- Increased risk of suicidal thoughts and actions. Antidepressant medicines may increase suicidal thoughts and actions in some people 24 years of age and younger, especially within the first few months of treatment or when the dose is changed.
SPRAVATOis n not for use in children
Depression and other serious mental illnesses are the most important causes of suicidal thoughts and actions. Some people may have a higher risk of having suicidal thoughts or actions. These include people who have (or have a family history of) depression or a history of suicidal thoughts or actions.